Reversible African Cloth Masks for YOU!
I am so proud to make these reversible African cloth cotton masks here in the US (with the help of my brother Arch and his partner Emily!!) to help you stay safe and support our community efforts. Arch is wearing the BEARD GANG MASK and Emily is killin' the STANDARD.
The benefits of Bombchel Reversible African Cloth masks:
- Sustainably made from old Bombchel skirts that were in storage, set to be purged in some way.
- Buy one mask and another gets donated to a person who can't quarantine at home because they do not have a home. We fully intend to take care of the community through the duration of COVID-19. Thank you for your help.
- Handmade from cotton material
- Masks not intended for medical grade use, simply to encourage you to not take N95 masks from healthcare workers who need them
- We have a standard size and we have a BEARD GANG size! The Beard Gang mask has an additional cloth extension at the bottom to comfortably conceal and contain your beard.
- Bold Bombchel patterns and colors and REVERSIBLE.
- Washable and reusable
- If you donated $50 or more before 4/9 to our Liberian community we will be sending you a free mask as a thank you gift to wear in solidarity with our women. Please allow a couple weeks for us to sew and send. If you are interested in adding masks to your delivery please reach out and let us know and we will happily accomodate.
All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
These are made to order at the moment. Times vary based on demand, which seems to go up and down these days.
All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks to our community while providing living wages.
ALL 3 packs will come in a variety of colors! All ship to one shipping address and cannot be split up.
As the demand is high and we want to keep you safe, we are simply sending out random patterns to everyone. If you have a deep deep need for a color preference please leave it in the order notes at checkout and we will try our best to accomodate.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.