Vote! Reversible Masks
I am so grateful you all let us raise money for causes we believe in while we fight COVID together! Let me introduce you to our TWO vote masks. Either “Vote for fucks sake!” Or simply “Vote!” and random African cloth on the otherside.
We will be donating $10 from the sale of each mask to Stacey Abrams’ New Georgia Project, a nonpartisan effort to register and civically engage Georgians. So these masks are:
- sustainably made from old clothing inventory
- donating cash money to The New Georgia Project
- keeping women employed from the US to Liberia
- and keeping you safe during COVID-19 (because that's still very real)
MASKS ARE TAKING A WHILE GUYS, PLEASE BE PATIENT! WE ARE STILL HANDMADE AND FULFILLING FAST AS WE CAN! We cannot guarantee times right now due to demand.
The benefits of Bombchel Reversible African Cloth masks:
- Sustainably made from old Bombchel skirts that were in storage, set to be purged in some way.
- Handmade from cotton material
- Masks not intended for medical grade use, simply to encourage you to not take N95 masks from healthcare workers who need them
- Bold Bombchel patterns and colors and REVERSIBLE.
- Washable and reusable
- WE WILL BE POSTING OUR DONATION RECEIPT. Hold us accountable.
All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
These are in high demand. Unfortunately we are unable to give you a shipping update. We are fulfilling in order of orders.
All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks to our community while providing living wages.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.