Self Tie Hand Dyed Cloth Masks
Masks are here to stay, so you may as well make yours a show stopper! For the Bombchel with soft ears, or who just prefers to tie around the back of her head, try this beauty!! The straps are cut from tee shirts to match your tie dye, so they are super soft, unique, and increasingly more sustainable.
The benefits of Bombchel Cloth masks:
- Sustainably made from old Bombchel dyes that were in storage, set to be purged in some way.
- Metal nose bridge sewn inside the cotton.
- Buy one mask and another gets donated to a person who can't quarantine at home because they do not have a home. We fully intend to take care of the community through the duration of COVID-19. Thank you for your help.
- Handmade from cotton material. The straps are cut from tee shirts to match your tie dye, so they are super soft and sustainable.
- Patterns will vary due to the nature of hand dying cloth.
- Masks not intended for medical grade use, simply to encourage you to not take N95 masks from healthcare workers who need them
- Washable and reusable
All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
Please allow 7-10 business days for fulfillment and shipping.
All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund our ability to donate masks to our community while providing living wages.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.